Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday To You...

Today is Ryan's 2nd Birthday! My how the time flies... Doesn't seem like it's been 2 years since he was born! We had a fun day today, well about as much fun as you can have when it's pouring outside all day! Roy and I both took off from work to spend the day with him. That is something I have always done with Aidan and will always do with all my children. Their birthday is such a special day for me...sometimes I think I enjoy it more than they do! HA! Anyway...we went and had lunch at Applebee's and visited with Aunt Jeannette, and then picked Bubba up from school and went to Jumping Party. The boys had a blast playing and jumping and just running around being crazy boys! Afterwards we met all of our family up at Texas Roadhouse for dinner...YUM YUM! We had the servers come sing to Ryan and he even sat up on the saddle! It was hilarious! He enjoyed the singing, but screamed when I put him on the saddle! Too funny! All in all it was a good day!

Happy Birthday Baby Boy! I love you more than you will ever know!



















No comments: