Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Pictures :)

On Sunday afternoon we met up with Kathy at the arboretum to take Christmas pictures of the boys. This was my first time to meet her - and she is the sweetest thang ever! She was sooo good with my boys and really made us all feel so comfortable :)


She took a ton of pictures of all three of them together and then did some individual pics as well. She has one picture on her website that I am in LOVE with! I can't wait to see the rest of them!!!

Thank you sooo much Kathy! You do amazing work!

These pics are some that I took while we were hanging out - nothing close to how great hers are, but still cute :)








1 comment:

Kathy said...

You are too sweet! I loved taking pictures of your precious guys.

I LOVE this last picture of Cole...he is smiling! Too sweet!