Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One Down

My first semester back at school is done.  When I quit my job back in August and started my first day of classes, I thought this was going to be one long semester. 

But, to my surprise, it actually went by very fast!  It was a HUGE adjustment and took some getting used to, but I made it thru!  WHEW!  I am so relieved to have that behind me and am looking forward to the new year to start another semester. 

I am going to enjoy these next 4 weeks off with my boys and really try and get my house back in order!  HA!  It has suffered a bit ~ especially the last 2 weeks of school with papers and finals...eek...

I didn't realize how time consuming school would actually be, especially while still having a husband and 3 kids to take care of.  This first semester was definitely a learning experience and I hope I can do even better in the Spring :)

Now I gotta go pick up something off the floor, or fold laundry, or do dishes, ... ;) 

1 comment:

Erin Ward said...

I've always found that each semester seems to go by faster than the last one! I'm hopeing that's true for you too. :)