Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Boys & Baseball

Tonite was Aidan's 1st game for Fall Ball and they WON 7~5!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! I love the Fall and I LOVE Fall Ball!!! Aidan is also playing on a select baseball team ~ Waco Aztecs ~ so we will be traveling to tournaments every other weekend starting this weekend. We have some busy months ahead :)
Ryan just LOVES to go to Aidan's ball games - he has so much fun playing with all the other kiddos there! I took a few pictures of Ryan and Cole with my iPhone ~ but then forgot to whip out the real camera to get some good ones of Aidan :( Just go ahead and nominate me for "Mother of the Year"!!! There will be many more days ahead that I can get some thankfully!



I think one of Ryan's MAIN reasons for loving baseball games is collecting "BIG ROCKS"! HA!

No comments: