Sunday, September 19, 2010

Here I am

It's been such a LONG time since I have posted anything! Almost a year!!! I still stalk everyone else's blogs - so I'm not totally out of the loop! HA!
I just wanted to share that I had the pleasure of being a part of one of my besties baby shower yesterday! Miranda is expecting her first miracle baby girl, Macy Nicole, in December. We have all waited WAY too long for this baby and finally being able to be at her shower and watch her experience this day was so awesome :)
I heart you Marilda Sue and I can't wait to become Auntie Nicole to Miss Macy!!!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

OK well here goes the water works again. Seriously everyone needs to stop making me cry....
Thank you for being there. It was honestly every thing that I ever wanted a shower for my baby to be. And you are right she is truly my little miracle.