Monday, November 22, 2010

Baby Maddox's Dedication

This past weekend the little boys and I traveled to Houston to attend Baby Maddox's dedication at his church.  We left Waco Saturday morning and got to Houston about lunch time.  We headed straight to Nikki and Gerald's house and had some lunch and hung out for awhile, then Nikki and I loaded up Ryan, Cole, and Maddox and headed out to the outlet mall.  We had such a good time shopping and just being able to spend time together.  I miss her so much!

After shopping Nikki called Gerald and him and the boys met us for some Mexican food ~ which was DELISH!

We left from there and went and saw another friend's new house and then I dropped them off at home and the boys and I headed to Kristi and Jimi's to spend the night.  We visited for a little while and called it a night.  7am was going to come way too early!

Maddox's dedication was on Sunday morning at 9am.  Nikki's mom, sister, BIL, nephew, cousin and her husband, Kristi, and me and my boys were all there to be a part of this special day.

 Gerald, Nikki, & Maddox
The Cowart 5!

Praying while their pastor prayed for all the babies :)

 Nik and her little man
Is he not the CUTEST?!

After church we all went to brunch at a yummy Italian place and just visited and ate.  We got on the road to head home after brunch.

Thank you, Nikki and Gerald for inviting us to share this special moment with you.  I wouldn't have missed it for the world!  I love y'all and miss y'all!

No comments: