Saturday, March 26, 2011

Today...


Today was the day that my life was forever changed 5 years ago...



Today was the day that I least look forward to every year...




Today was the day that I last saw that sweet face...




Today was the day our precious boy was born and went to be with Jesus...


Today was the day...


5 years...I can't believe it's been 5 years.

I remember every detail of that day...


Sweet Alex,

You have forever changed me.  You have made me who I am today.  This is such a hard month for me, but knowing the grace of GOD gets me thru.  You are still so whole in my heart.  You live there everyday.  I can only imagine the big boy you would be today.  Being silly and sweaty and crazy!  We sent you balloons today for your birthday.  The sky was beautiful seeing them all float up to the Heavens :)  Ryan sent you two of his balloons from his party today.  He said he wanted to send them to Heaven :)  He loves you so much and tells everyone about you.  He just stares at your picture and loves on it.  He's so proud of you!  My heart aches for you, Sweet Boy.  Heaven will be sensational when we see you again...

No comments: