Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day!

My hubby is such a sweetheart! He made our Valentine's Day so special and exciting! He told me around lunchtime to be ready to leave for dinner at 7:45 p.m. and to pack an overnight bag...well...that can only mean one thing...he got us a hotel room!!! WHOO~HOO!!! No kiddos for a whole night! Welp...7:45 p.m. came and I was still trying to finish getting ready and at 8:00 on the nose a white limo pulled up to my house! He had rented a limo to take us out for the night!!! We got in and off we rode to 135 Prime for our 8:30 p.m. reservations and let me tell you it was YUMMY! It was our first time there, so we weren't real sure what to expect, but it was wonderful! Great service, great food, and an awesome atmosphere! We LOVED it! After dinner, our limo was waiting outside for us and took us to our hotel. Roy had reserved a room at the new hotel, Hampton Inn & Suites, which is located behind Kohl's at the Central Texas Market Place. It was so incredibly nice! I had such a wonderful Valentine's and I am so grateful that God has given me a husband that loves me like he does and who is a wondeful father as well...what more could you ask for?! Thanks Babe for such a great night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw yall getting out of the limo! We were at uncorked by the window :) Im glad yall liked 135! We liked it too~our waitor was a guy we went to school with that we hadnt seen since!

Anonymous said...

do u have an email address?