Monday, October 18, 2010

Cole's Almost 1!


Yesterday we met up with Misti at Tonkawa Falls so she could take some pictures of Cole for his first birthday.  He was not thrilled with the idea at first - he HATED the grass!  Ha!  Here are a few of the pictures...







He did better when I sat him on my leg.  I tried to stay out of the pictures as much as possible.


Aidan was behind Misti trying to get him to smile.


He always has is one finger up.  In this picture it looks like he's telling us how old he is going to be!


Awww...there's a pretty smile :)


I just LOVE this picture.  Such a sweet, innocent face.


I think he was over it.




Ooohh...I found a rock!


Thank you Misti for taking Cole's pictures.  I think they turned out amazing!  I can't believe how fast a year has gone by.  Cole will be 1 in a little over two weeks!!! 

No comments: