Saturday, October 16, 2010

HOT Fair

Last night I took Aidan and Ryan and their cousin Robert to the HOT Fair.  We got there a little after 6pm and stayed until almost midnight!  My feet were tired!  Roy had to work, so he wasn't able to go with us :(  Thankfully Roy's parents came over and watched Cole for me.  DeAnna and Frankie met us up there and we all had such a good time!  



Robert and Aidan with their painted faces.  Robert got an "R" on each cheek and an "A" on his forehead for his initials RAR and Aidan got a baseball on his right cheek.


This is my CUTE necklace I bought inside the exhibit hall.  There are a TON of booths set up in there and I LOVE shopping for a cute new necklace each year!


Ryan and Frankie waiting so patiently on Aidan and Robert to get off their ride.  Aren't they so cute?! :)  We have already arranged their marriage ;)

We really had a fun time!  Wish Roy and Cole could have joined us, but good news is the fair will be back next year!  Ryan was so funny on the way home - he kept saying, "I love the fair so much!" over and over and over!  I know he was pooped because he slept until 11:30 this morning!  Wore his little behind out!

No comments: