Friday, April 13, 2012

Boyzzzz

so...i know...it's been awhile...but kelly's korner is doing a link-up for MOMS OF ALL BOYS and i just couldn't resist ;)

i have 4 boys, one is already in heaven and three are still with us.  i LOVE being a boy momma.  my boys are fun and silly and dirty and loud and they just fill our home with laughter every. single. day.

it's funny because people ALWAYS ask us if we are going to try for a girl and i have to laugh.  my usual response to that is, "how do you think we've ended up with all these boys?!?!"  ha! 

our oldest son is aidan.  he is 12 and in 7th grade.  he is my first true love.  i had no idea what love like this was until he was born.  he is handsome and funny and shows me his love daily - he is a momma's boy even still...



alex is our second son.  he was born still on march 26, 2006.  we loved on him for as long as we could until we had to say goodbye.  he will always be my sweet baby boy.  we are closer to seeing him as each day passes.



our third son is ryan.  he is 5 and starts kindergarten in the fall.  he is our blessing after our loss.  our calm after the storm.  he has no idea how he helped heal our hearts.  he is sweet and shy and has a servant's heart. 



our youngest son is cole.  he is 2 and is wild.  he completes our family and always keeps us laughing.  he is dramatic and crazy and demanding.  but i wouldn't want him any other way.



boys are all around me and are the center of my life.  they make me feel like the most important person in their world every day.  watching them become best friends is my greatest blessing.



6 comments:

MJP said...

Hi Nicole! Thanks for visiting me. You have a beautiful family. I'm right there with you...I love being a boy mama:)

Nicole Buser said...

Found ur blog thru a comment u left elsewhere re: Kelly's Korner.. my name is Nicole and I have 3 boys so I stopped by.. My middle one is Ayden.. =) Love that u named lil guy Cole.. after you I'm assuming? Think ur done?? I think I am (13,8,3) but man if I don't get a wee bit jealous at the fact that every single one of my friends has a girl.. I just can't see having another one.. boy or girl! Let alone it'd prolly be another boy! LOL

Unknown said...

Found you through Kelly's link up and your comment! I'm so glad I did :-)! I love meeting other mamas to little boys! We are so blessed, aren't we? I'm excited to follow your family's adventures!

Melanie Mueller said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! You have some super handsome boys there!!! It is so nice to "meet" some fellow Queens of the house! =) We boymoms sure are BLESSED!!

Melanie Mueller said...

Oh neat! I just realized you are a Texas mom too!! We are in New Braunfels! Blogging sure makes the world feel small!

~Shelly~ said...

So sweet! They are such handsome boys too! U did good mama!